An exciting opportunity has arisen for a ITSM Product / Application Support Analyst to join a fantastic company based in Swindon Wiltshire.
Personal Attributes and Qualifications for a ITSM Product/Application Support Analyst:
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; will consider any combination of education, work experience and technical hobbies.
* 2 years of technical application support experience.
Active Directory, Exchange
* Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
* Understanding of relational databases and ability to trouble shoot (tuning/indexing).
* Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MS office.
* Knowledge of IIS installation and configuration.
* Knowledge and/or experience with SQL database technologies
* Understanding of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
* Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
* Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends.
* Ability to write scripts and queries.
* Experience with troubleshooting tools: Wireshark, Traceroute.
* Experience writing reports.
Key Responsibilities for a Product /Application Support Analyst:
This is a key role in a fast growing and profitable global technology company where the customer is really number one. Our Technical Support team is passionate about enabling the success of our customers, solving problems and having fun while we work hard. We receive and make calls, receive and respond to e-mail and Self-Service requests every day. We are never bored or without opportunity to make a difference in the professional lives of our customers. We treat our customers and each other with respect. Our success is measured by customer satisfaction: Courtesy, Knowledge, Timeliness, Quality and Overall Satisfaction.
So if you are an experienced ITSM Product Support/Application Support Analyst with the above skills/experience looking for a new challenge then please apply today!