Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Analyst- Scorecard Development
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a consumer lending broker is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their developing analytics team.
The company has ambitious growth plans and is currently experiencing a period of investment into its technical and data areas. They are developing their Business Intelligence team to enable better data usage which will improve performance, products and delivery. This role is crucial in order to allow the team to realise its vision and so they require someone with a high level of analytical expertise who can guide the business in an appropriate direction.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
– Develop underwriting analytical tools capable of modelling scorecard scenarios for the panel of lenders
– Assist in developing complex decision models and reports / dashboards
– Analyse and profile customer data, finding product and service gaps and enabling the business to develop a world class customer proposition
– Be a key member of the data transformation project team aiming to transform data into clean usable information for advanced reporting and analytics. Elements of this project include:
– Developing best practice data management processes
– Transformation of credit reference agency (CRA) data into customer characteristics
– ETL (extract, transform, load) processes
– Exploration of ‘data visualization’ tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) to complement Excel
– Be part of a flexible team. At times you will be expected to support the team in delivering objectives which can change quickly in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
What will you need to apply?
– At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role – preferably in personal lending – Personal loan and credit card experience would be ideal
– Knowledge of credit bureau data, ideally Equifax (more than one would be a bonus)
– Superb modelling and analytical skills
– A good degree in a numerate discipline
– High level of competency with the relevant tools (for example SQL, advanced Excel, SAS)
– Excellent communication skills, ability to present findings to a varied audience and a fantastic team player
Please send your CV or call us on .