Teacher of Art and Design required for February 2016
Prospero Teaching are working on an exciting opportunity for personal growth and professional development. Our client has distinctive Christian ethos, and committed staff and students who take a full and active role in the life of the school.
We are seeking a qualified Art and Design Teacher that is dedicated to their students. You will not only get them to study Art and Design but to leave the classroom feeling like Artists in the way they think and learn; to understand the world they see around them.’Community’ is a word frequently used our client to describe its students, staff and parent.
This position is a 1 year contract maternity cover. You will be required on a 0.6 timetable (3 days per week) and ideally be able to start the week commencing 22nd of February 2016.
Does this sound like your ideal position? Continue reading for specific requirements and application close date
* Have outstanding professional and personal qualities
* Be a strategic and good team player
* Be committed to raising standards
* Be positive, creative and determined
* Be innovative and have the ability to teach at KS3, 4 and 5 levels
To apply you will:
* Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B’ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS or QTLS)
* Be an experienced lecturer of Science with secondary experience
* Have UK teaching experience (or relevant experience overseas)
* Be eligible to work in the UK.
* Be resident in the UK now or relocating within the next month.
* Hold a current CRB disclosure.
Apply now and interviewing will take place when suitable applications are submitted and interest is taken up from the school. You will be contacted within 48 hours if short-listed for this position.
Please click here for an application form.