Client is a very well funded fintech start-up, is searching for a talented and innovative Head of Digital Product Innovation from all digital and mobile-first industries, whether you work in tech, telco, ecommerce, travel, gaming or banking.
The company is continually innovating and they are using their wealth of consumer data to create intelligent applications that solve everyday consumer issues. As a Head of Product Innovation you will be accountable for the end-to-end customer experience of the digital and mobile product portfolio, leading a cross-functional team to ensure a culture of continuous improvement.
You will have influence over multi-M budgets and will be expected to produce returns in excess of targets through ensuring that the segment features are best in class, simple and easy to use and differentiating.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
* Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
* A strong understanding of digital business, while experience with ecommerce, travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer digital product development is a strong advantage.
* Experience in an international or regional role, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures
* Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to business requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organizational buy-in, launch, and ongoing management.
* Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms (digital, mainframe, server based etc)
* Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
* Strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes is an advantage.
* Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups
* Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
Contact: Mel Harris