After continued growth and expansion my client is looking to bring on board a SAS Lead Developer who will play an instrumental role in leading the MI/BI team. You will have a background in analytics and development and have the ability to find creative solutions to problems. Technically you will have experience in SAS and/or Business Objects.
You will play a key role in providing development, insight and MI/BI to the business. You will work across different teams and provide insight on project delivery.
As a SAS Lead Developer your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with key stakeholders across different functions
* Mentoring colleagues when need be
* Assisting in the strategic technical direction of the team
* Developing and improving reports and data interfaces using SAS
* Converting existing SAS code into high quality SAS code that is efficient (fast), automated, maintainable, and follows industry best practices
As a SAS Lead Developer you will have:
* At least 6 years’ experience in SAS and/or Business Objects
* Experience of mentoring people
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong SAS coding skills
If you are ready for your next step as a SAS Lead Developer, apply now.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities for a SAS Lead Developer globally, please feel free to get in touch. We are currently also recruiting in the US, Ireland, Continental Europe and Asia.
Contact: Mel Harris