Job Title: Administrator
Location: Headley Court, Surrey
Salary: Â£17,000 plus benefits
Closing date: Thursday 25 February 2016
My client is a leading provider in Facilities Management services to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and now have an immediate requirement for an Administrator at their defence site Headley Court in Surrey.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) or worked within the Ministry of Defence (MoD). Candidates who have previously held administrator role in a construction or facilities management company would also be of particular interest.
This is a permanent position working 38 hours per week with a salary of Â£17,000. Suitable applicants meeting the requirements below are encouraged to apply immediately.
– Provide administrative support.
– To answer queries efficiently and effectively.
– Accurately Input of data.
– Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management.
– Creating Excel spreadsheets and dashboard reports to monitor business performance.
– Preparation of meeting minutes.
– Maintain the Area Office filing system.
– Plan, organise and co-ordinate internal/external meetings, events and accommodation when requested.
– Order and control stationery, catering supplies and personal protective equipment.
– Educated to NVQ Level 2 standard or equivalent experience.
– Strong communicator with the ability to build long term relationships.
– Demonstrable experience of general office work.
– Experienced in data processing, typing and general administrative duties.
– Knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO policies and processes.
– Experience of operating in a military environment.
– Administrate working knowledge within Facilities Management of Construction environment.
– Â£17,000 annual salary.
– Company pension scheme.
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Opportunity to join a large and well established business.
Contact: Adrian Cheesman