You will support online trading teams for their data requests. I help create interactive dashboards and run ad-hoc analysis.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
When you join us you’ll be able to join our Pensions scheme.
There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success.
After 6 months you will receive a Privilegecard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
There are also additional special offers available to colleagues throughout the year.
– Collaborating with Online Trading and Product teams to translate business questions into an analysis to support customer acquisition and retentions plans, and user journey optimization.
– Performing deep-dive analysis using Adobe Analytics and communicate results to stakeholders with suggestions in improvements.
– Establishing trading efficiency measurements, build return on investment models and implement self-service reporting environment for proactive trading performance reviews.
– Analysing customers’ data and help to determine key performance indicators for the each element of a customer experience, and then build automated reports to monitor those elements on a regular basis.
– Working closely with core Analytics teams and share best practice and insights.
To be succesful in this role, you will need the following:
– Manipulating, analysing and synthesising data using different sources
– Communication and presentation skills
– Business intelligence and visualisation tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy)
– MI/BI systems and databases such as Teradata and other SQL or NoSQL technologies
– Digital analytics tools (ideally Adobe)