Credit Controller – Bury St Edmunds
Overview of role
My client is currently seeking candidates with credit control experience to join their Credit Control Team for full time maternity cover (9 months FTC). To provide a full credit control service to a designated group of Free Trade Customers.
• Day to day credit control for a designated group of customers.
• To communicate regularly with SDM, Commercial and Credit Control Manager on all matters relating to credit control.
• Ensuring correct administration of customer accounts.
• Day to day administration support e.g. copy invoices, statements etc.
• Liaise with the Legal team and ensure the necessary actions take place in regard to unrecoverable debt.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent planning and organisational keys.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a changing environment
• Effective communicator.
• Essentially a team player, however, self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong customer service ethos
• Competent user of Excel and familiar with windows based products
• Experience with ERP system
• Credit control experience preferred but not essential
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to Tom Copsey on email@example.com