Business Coordinator, Team Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator/PA to join a large central government organisation in an administrative support role. The role will be richly rewarding for someone with strong administrative and organisational skills, who is looking to take the next step into an Administrative role. You will need to have intermediate to advanced MS Word and MS Excel, as well as MS PowerPoint and outstanding communication skills
The key requirements of the role are:
* Arrange stakeholder meetings, developing and circulating agenda and papers.
* Ensure accurate notes are kept of proceedings of internal and external meetings and actions feed back to the team.
* Manage and handle diary, correspondence, prioritise responses and ensure timely and accurate information is communicated.
* Provide administrative support to the wider team, including diary and email management, arranging meetings and travel.
* Devise and maintain appropriate filing systems
Support the policy team in amending documents, refreshing and publishing contract documentation.
* Establish constructive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaise with them as required.
This is a temporary position therefore a successful candidate must be available for an immediate start
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply as soon as possible
Contact: Samuel Gaby