PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assitant, Business Coordinator, Team Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading government organisation in a crucial PA support role.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience of working as a PA for a government organisation as well as being immediately available to start work.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
* Coordinate the scheduling of meetings
* Actively take minutes in boardroom level meetings
* Producing budget reports
* Preparing agendas
* Travel/accommodation management
* Act as first point of contact and ‘gatekeeper’ for Senior Personnel
* Manage and maintain diary and email account to ensure effective time management for senior personnel
* Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations, redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
* Update database and assist with the preparation of guest lists for events.
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible
Contact: Samuel Gaby