PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assitant
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leading government organisation in a crucial PA role on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level, with previous experience working in the public sector as a personal assistant.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Managing and maintaining the Head of Department’s diary, ensuring any competing demands are dealt with effectively.
* Acting as the first point of contact for any visitors of the Head of Department, including handling any correspondence courteously and with discretion.
* Coordinating the scheduling of meetings and conferences, including issuing the agenda, attending the meetings as a minute taker and arranging any necessary accommodation and refreshments.
* Preparing document summaries, drafting correspondence and producing reports, including collating materials, research and background information to assist the Head of Department.
* Providing general administrative support including booking travel, processing expenses and maintaining and updating any files and records.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of organisational ability, being capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines. They will be a strong team player but also be comfortable when working unsupervised and on their own initiative. They should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and pay excellent attention to detail. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, most notably MS Word, Excel and Access.
If you are interested in this PA role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible.
Contact: Samuel Gaby