Team Administrator, Team Coordinator, Business Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leading government organisation in a team coordinator role, providing an efficient business support service to both the team and head of department. This role is on a temporary basis and is based in central London. It is essential that the successful candidate is educated to A-level standard, with previous experience working in a similar facing role.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Managing and maintaining both the diary and calendar, ensuring all commitments are coordinated across the team
* Coordinating the scheduling of meetings and conferences, including assisting in the preparation of presentations, distributing papers, attending the meetings as a minute taker and arranging any other necessary facilities, such as video conference links and refreshments.
* Booking hotel and accommodation, including reconciling expenses and ensuring the budget is not exceeded.
* Acting as the main point of contact for the team, ensuring all team members are kept well informed of any relevant information and updates.
* Providing general administrative support including maintaining an accurate filing system, logging correspondence and ordering general office supplies.
The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders in order to build and maintain professional working relationships. They should possess strong verbal and written communication skills, pay excellent attention to detail in order to ensure accuracy, and be able to act in a sensitive manner when dealing with the organisation’s confidential activities. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, with past experience administering finance systems such as Agresso, or demonstrable knowledge of the purchasing cycle of requisitions, purchase orders and goods receipting.
If you are interested in this Team Coordinator role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible.
Contact: Samuel Gaby