PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assitant
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading government organisation in a crucial PA to CEO role, providing high level organisational support to the CEO and Directors on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience supporting at CEO level as well as working within government organisation. This is a temporary position based in Central London, therefore an immediate start will be required.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Managing and maintaining the CEO’s diary and correspondence to ensure effective time management
* Organising events and coordinating the scheduling of meetings, including producing relevant reports, communicating outcomes and ensuring all actions are followed up
* Building and maintaining relationships with other business areas and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Booking travel and accommodation for CEO and Senior Directors
* Personal administrative support to the CEO
The ideal candidate will be able to cope well with ambiguity and be comfortable working both independently and within a team environment. They should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and pay excellent attention to detail. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, most notably MS Word and Excel.
If you are interested in this position, and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible.
Contact: Samuel Gaby