PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assitant
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leading government organisation in a crucial PA role on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in the public sector as a personal assistant, with a strong interest /awareness of working in a dynamic environment.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
* Complex diary management, ensuring all necessary actions are prioritised and any follow up issues are extenuated to the relevant person.
* Acting as the first point of contact when answering telephone and email enquiries, as well as managing all other correspondence.
* Coordinating travel bookings, including organising accommodation arrangements and scheduling meetings, conferences and events.
* Preparing meeting materials, monitoring all papers and consultation documentation, and taking and typing minutes, memos, letters and emails
* Providing general administrative support including purchasing new stationary and taking an active role in the induction of new staff
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of organisational ability, being capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines. They will be a strong team player but also be comfortable when working unsupervised and on their own initiative. They should possess strong communication skills and be capable of liaising effectively with directors, support staff and external contacts. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, including document management.
If you are interested in this PA role, and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible.
Contact: Samuel Gaby