Senior Ecologist- London
Â£25,000 – Â£30,000
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy keen to recruit a Senior Ecologist with at least 4 years’ demonstrable experience in a commercial consultancy environment.
The main duties of the Senior Ecologist role will include:-
* Liaising with clients in a professional manner to increase and maintain business
* Supporting the Principal Ecologist in their duties to ensure smooth and efficient completion of projects
* Writing ecological survey reports, the ecology chapter of Environmental Impact Assessments and other professional outputs
* Performing and project managing protected species surveys from inception to completion
* Guiding and mentoring junior members of staff
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects from renewables to large infrastructure, with a range of clients from both the private and public sectors.
You will have a degree in an appropriate scientific discipline paired with at least one protected species licence. In addition to this you will have at least 4 years’ experience with practical knowledge of project management and business development.
In exchange for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to work and develop within a leading UK consultancy.
Interested in this role? Please do not hesitate to contact Dewi Morgan via email at . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Contact: Dewi Morgan