A leading Firm of Chartered Accountants in North Oxfordshire, undergoing regular expansion across the Home Counties, seek to appoint an ambitious individual to join their mid-sized Outsourcing Team. You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including some study support, and the chance to balance classical accounts training with commercial understanding.
As part of a small, focused team, you will be tasked with a range of responsibilities related to the preparation of monthly client accounts.
The main duties will include:
– preparation of month-end management accounts packs, to include P&L statements, fully reconciled balance sheets and aged debtor / creditor reports, in individual client formats
– undertaking of P&L analysis accounts
– preparation of cashflow and movements analysis
– answering a wide variety of queries, requests and information requirements
– preparation of client payrolls and year-end returns
Applicants are expected to be actively studying for either the ACCA or CIMA qualification, with a desire to advance practical experience over the course of the months and years ahead. You will demonstrate an aptitude for working with a wide range of clients, often in client-facing environments, responding to all manner of ongoing queries.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will be of paramount importance due to the outgoing nature of the post.
If you can fulfil the criteria above, and would be interested in a post that will provide strong, succinct training and the chance to progress your career, please Apply Online today.