An internationally renowned organisation within the heart of Oxford, seek to appoint a Management Accountant to join their small Finance team, undertaking a broad range of responsibilities. With an unrivalled benefits package and a delightful working environment, our client is able to offer a highly rewarding culture to all employees, and career development prospects to those who seek them, making this an ideal option for any aspiring accounting professional.
The main responsibilities will include:
– production of monthly accounts and annual statutory accounts packs
– monthly detailed and summarised management reports on departmental budgets
– reporting of consolidated balance sheet
– reporting of consolidated cash flow forecast
– production of monthly variance analysis commentaries
– re-forecasting of income and expenditure where significant variances have occurred
– responding to all manner of queries from budget holders relating to available funds for activities
– maintenance of cashbook records
– reconciliation of bank statements
– preparation and posting of accrual, prepayment, depreciation and adjustment journals
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a strong understanding of month-end reporting procedures, gained through practical experience within recent years, in order to fit seamlessly into the post.
You will need to prove attention to detail in your work, and an eye for financial analysis through variance commentaries. A high degree of familiarity with MS Excel and accounting systems is presumed.
ACA, ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified candidates will be considered alongside Qualified by Experience Accountants, but you must be able to show relevant practical exposure to be applicable.
If you are interested in this post and would be available for interview w/c 18th January, please Apply Online today.