A fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified accounting professional has arisen within a multi-national organisation in South Oxfordshire. This position will offer the suitable candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain significant responsibility for the accounting function of the business as time goes on.
– Assisting with preparation of month end accounts for review by Group Finance
– Assisting with producing company accounts up to trial balance
– Assisting with cash forecasting
– Preparation of journals to include accruals, prepayments and adjustments
– Assisting with variance analysis
– Producing VAT and intrastat returns
– Producing sales invoices
– Processing purchase invoices for stock and other purchases
– Reconciling supplier statements and resolving queries as required
– Preparing supplier payment runs for authorisation, producing customer receipts
– Completing bank reconciliations
You will be expected to demonstrate a solid understanding of the vast majority of responsibilities listed above, to facilitate a smooth transition into the post. A strong working knowledge of trial balance accounting is therefore a pre-requisite, as is the ability to utilise accounting systems for reporting purposes.
Knowledge of US GAAP/SOX reporting would be particularly advantageous, as would an understanding of UK GAAP regulations.
You will be either Part-Qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA studies, or be able to demonstrate significant practical experience to fit a post of this nature.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity to gain further career development, or solidify your existing knowledge, please Apply Online today.