Salary: Superb competitive salary + Fantastic Career Progression + Ongoing training and development!
Location: On the borders of Essex, beautiful surroundings
Our client is an award winning Media & Events company producing some iconic & globally successful products. As an award winning company they are recruiting due to their continued success a passionate Sales Manager to work on one of their very exclusive Global Brands.
The ideal candidate will have a history of selling exhibition solutions to clients. They must be passionate about media sales, commercially minded and bursting with new ideas. They’re driven, self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude. They’re ambitious, confident; thrive on pressure and are a great communicator. They’re resourceful, organised and simply love driving revenues.
• To ensure sales targets (personal & exhibition) are achieved every week/every month
• To ensure expected telephone call rates are achieved consistently
• To manage all business across their exhibition, supporting the Head of Sales
• To ensure that the quality of exhibitor is kept at the highest achievable level
• To canvas, develop and grow personal client base and spend
• To ensure all new business is followed up and turned in to repeat business
• To obtain regular testimonials from clients
• To liaise with your line manager to ensure forward planning is accurate and relevant
• To liaise with the operations team and all other relevant organisational personnel to ensure the smooth running of the exhibition during build up, whilst the exhibition is open and break down.
• To have a creative input in to the feature design for each exhibition.
• To efficiently and accurately run the stand space within your hall.
• To support other areas of the clients portfolio, by assisting on other exhibitions and publishing when required.
• To support other team members when required, and maintaining at all times a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude to the role, and the company
To be present at all exhibitions that you work on, irrespective of the fact they overlap into a weekend, or bank holidays.
• To be prepared to attend networking/social events outside of working hours.
• To take responsibility for the management and development of your team
• To take the lead in recruiting new staff members
• To work with the marketing team to ensure regular and high quality marketing campaigns.
• Liaise with the operations team to ensure the floorplan is kept up to date and within regulations
• To create and adhere to a dynamic sales strategy.
• To ensure accurate and responsible admin for all bookings in to the exhibition (order books, floor plan, signed orders, sales boards are up to date at all times)
• To assist in the successful collection of exhibitor debts
PROVEN RECORD IN SELLING! 90% OF THE ROLE IS SALES!
If you are an experienced Sales Manager and you see this is not an opportunity to be missed, then please do send your CV in the first instance to megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
0208 961 9900
Contact: Admin Maiday