Your role within this successful, growing travel company will be to:
* Assist with queries
* Run and oversee projects
* Attend promotions and events and promote products
* Give commercial assistance to members
* Monitor and report and drive sales
* Liaise with clients including visits to members (1 day a week)
* Build strong relationships
For this exciting new role you will have a minimum of 5 years travel industry experience within ideally both retail travel and tour operations however your application will be considered if you have worked solely in retail or tour operations, both full and part time hours will be an option dependant on experience.
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary in the region of Â£16000 – Â£16000 dependant on experience and you will also be eligible for the excellent company benefits package.
If this role is something you are interested in and you feel you have the relevant experience for please follow the instructions by clicking ‘apply’, call Helen on or send your CV to