A Commercial / Domestic Electrician is required to join a growing and dynamic, fully serviced facilities company based in Kent, and operating throughout London and around the M25. They are, at present, looking to recruit an approved commercial/domestic electrician, to join their ever expanding team of specialist tradesmen.
They are a family run business and pride themselves with offering their clients, the very best of what they have to offer, with a personal touch and excellent customer services.
The role of commercial/domestic electrician will involve all aspects of electrical work, big and small alike, within commercial and domestic properties, throughout their large portfolio of clients.
Work will include installations, along with attending emergencies and call outs, which are based on a rota system.
Call outs, cover out of hours and weekends.
The successful candidate for the role of Commercial and Domestic Electrician should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
– Good knowledge of commercial and domestic installations
– A highly motivated attitude to work
– Be a team player, as well as being capable of working alone.
– Hold BS7671 – 17th Edition, along with test/inspection to 2391 or 2394/95 certification as a minimum.
– Be confident in testing and inspecting, along with compiling test sheets, on completion of works carried out
– 3 phase work experience would be an advantage
– Hold full UK Driving Licence for a minimum of 4 years
– Good knowledge and experience in fault finding/rectification
– Boiler/CH Controls
– Completion of on-line certification
– Emergency Lighting and Faire alarm installations
As a commercial and Domestic Electrician you will receive:
– Salary Â£28,000 – Â£32,000 depending on experience
– Liveried Van
– Fuel Card
– Mobile Phone and Uniform
– 20 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays
* Overtime Available
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Contact: Recruitment Genius Ltd