Direct Employer – February 2016 Start
Immediate Start Dates for sales professionals & graduates!
Phaidon International are currently interviewing for ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial self-starters looking to join a successful, high-end and rapidly growing search firm based in London (Bank).
Do you want a fast paced and exciting role with the chance to earn £40k+ in your first year?
About Phaidon International
We are a dynamic, award winning and ambitious company brokering the world’s most valuable assets – people. We work with the most prestigious organisations to secure talent across three lucrative and future driven markets – Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy ,Technology, Professional services Pharma and oil & Gas. Join as a graduate today!
On a day to day basis you will:
· Responsible for your own desk and entire recruitment process
· Market mapping, generating leads and building your database of clients & candidates
· Attracting and engaging passive and active candidates
· Developing new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients
· Participating in presentations with external clients and key industry figures
· Securing interviews
· Closing deals!
· Market leading commission structure (30%-50%)
· £35k-£60k+ OTE 1st year, rising to £100k+ 3rd year
· Structured training scheme designed for success including ongoing mentorship by industry experts
· Amazing opportunity to relocate to one of our international offices in the future
· Quarterly, yearly and seasonal holidays based on hitting targets within the business
· Fun, people and growth! Weekly company socials and team building events means that as well as working hard we also have a good time!
· Positive, supportive, high-energy working environment in impressive office locations
· Opportunity to earn life changing amounts of money with rapid career progression
Your Career Path
Clear, structured career progression means you will have the opportunity to build out your team within 18 months. Ongoing performance improvement in the form of masterclasses, training sessions and infrastructure development will ensure you are the best within your market. Over 80% of our leadership team has been organically grown and 70% of our Directors joined the business as fresh graduates.
Is this you?
· Strong graduate academic background (2:1) – an over achiever in all areas
· Confident, driven and ambitious
· Motivated by targets and working in a fast paced, competitive environment
· Hardworking and resilient – recruitment requires 12 hour days!
· Excellent communication skills
· Sales experience is desirable (cold-calling, B2B, door-to-door)