One of the UK’s leading and specialist healthcare clients are looking for an experienced accounts administrative assistant to work in the International Office Finance Admin Team. They are looking for a bright and driven candidate that has had extensive experience within an involved finance role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and scan International Sponsors letters of guarantee received internally and externally and updating essential comments on patients’ accounts.
- Amend/update third party details on patient accounts.
- Check and prepare invoices with original copy letters of guarantee with invoice list to be delivered to clients.
- Liaise with the International (patients) to advise on authorisations required for procedures or treatments.
- Respond to internal/external enquires received by telephone/email/fax.
- Ability of dealing with queries and complaints, prioritising workload at busy periods and working well under pressure.
- Interim visits to International sponsors to pick up/drop queries and other documents.
- Auditing of bills for departments that undertake own invoicing to check accuracy g. physiotherapy dept. Check long stay patients’ accounts are up to date for authorisations and guarantees required.
- Run daily billing query reports and update information folder of billing requirements.
- Other ad hoc administration duties as required, with general support to the accounts team.
- Provide cover for International Finance team members, as required.
This is a role will be looking for someone that has had covered elements of invoicing, working alongside a credit function and someone that has an all-round client focused approach. If this is something that is of interest-submit your most recent CV as soon as possible for consideration.