Cash Allocation Clerk required
Temp to Perm opportunity
Based in Windsor
An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company within an administrative post. Assisting the credit control team, the successful candidate will be tasked with allocating payments received from clients. Other duties will include:
– Allocating cash, cheque and BACS payments
– Monitoring unallocated cash and credit notes on a weekly and monthly basis
– Processing statements and credit notes
– Produce monthly sales invoices and send to clients
– Keeping the internal database up to date with client information
– Answering incoming customer queries
– All other administrative assistance, such as collecting post, daily banking, filing etc.
– Knowledge of the Microsoft package – in particular Excel
– Excellent customer service skills
– Confident communicator
– Organised and able to work autonomously
– High attention to detail
– Friendly, approachable and happy to work within a team
– Strives to give impeccable customer service at all times
– Able to prioritise workload
– Focused and can work well under pressure
– Open and honest
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).