Nursery Teacher – Immediate Start – ‘Good’ Primary School located in Southend-On-Sea.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery teacher to join a ‘Good’ school located in Southend, Essex with an immediate start until the end of the academic year. The session size is between 22 – 26 children.
The school is great, with a supportive team of staff who are all committed to the increasing improvement of the School and creating new and exciting opportunities for the pupils. The committed management teams have continued to make the school a better learning environment for their pupils.
If this is the role for you, you will have the following;
• Qualified Teacher with QTS
• Strong Teaching experience within Eary Years
• Able to commit to starting immediately
• Able to commit to working until the end of the academic year
• Good with classroom management, however difficult situations may get.
• Used to working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
• A great role model with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your children.
So if this role appeals to you, and you consider yourself a positive, committed person, with a passion for teaching and an encouraging personality, please do not hesitate to contact me today! Help us make a difference and continue to teach the future generations to come.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role or finding out more information, then please contact the Chelmsford Branch on 01245 245 501 or apply below!