Pro Education specialise in providing qualified and experienced full time and/or part time teaching staff to schools across the whole South West.
Our client schools have a strong commitment to enrichment activity as an integral part of the learning experience, and the successful candidates would be expected to contribute, be that through music, art, drama, sport, humanities or MFL.
We need passionate and skilled classroom leaders to inspire the best from learners across the Exeter area. If you’re looking for new opportunities, get in touch.
For QTS positions, you will need to have relevant previous teaching experience and have worked in a UK school. You should be flexible, professional and have a strong commitment to excellence
If you hold NQT Status or equivalent and are looking to develop and expand your classroom experience, this post would also provide outstanding opportunities to the right candidate.
As one of REC’s top Certified Teaching Agencies, we pride ourselves on working with only the best teachers, all of whom are committed to excellence, and will have an up to date DBS check and you will have undertaken dedicated Child Protection Training before placements begin.
To be a successful candidate for this post you will need to;
– Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Have the ability and experience to teach the curriculum in an outstanding and innovative way
– Have strong classroom management skills.
– Be committed to education as a whole process involving every child, and celebrate success in all it`s forms
The key benefits of working with Pro Education are;
* An immediate start thanks to our highly accredited Compliance Department
* Competitive daily pay rates plus holiday pay
* A holistic approach to support
* Professional expertise and levels of service that are validated as outstanding by REC
Pro Education require all teachers to satisfy our registration and safeguarding checks.
To become part of the success at Pro Education then send your CV or phone for more information.