YOPA is an exciting start-up disrupting the estate agent market who are looking for an IT Support Engineer, ideally for an immediate start.
You’ll be the primary contact for IT support requests from staff. Your role will be varied, from maintaining the office network to supporting and training staff in the use of their systems.
The staff are office based / and also remote so support requests may be by person or phone based.
– DNS DHCP
– Windows and MS Office
– Google Apps
– VoIP systems
– Exceptional technical problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
– IT background
– Helpdesk system
– logging requests, prioritising and solving or escalating where appropriate.
– Preparation of IT equipment and services for new joiners
– Documenting IT procedures
– Ability to work autonomously
If you are looking to work for a cutting edge forward thinking company and can start in a new role within the next 2 weeks then send your CV FAO Aaron Weaver.
Interviews for this position will be held in London Marble Arch, the role will be home based and situated in the Midlands. Travel to London may be required at times.