We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for a well established multinational, industrial product supplier, offering an immediate start temporary contract and a competitive hourly rate of Â£8.00 per hour.
The purpose of the role is to contact customers who are currently using oxygen in their own home, and provide an aftercare service with professionalism and empathy.
– Making outbound calls to customers who use oxygen in the home, checking there are no issues, and booking follow up visits
– Ensuring that the customer is happy with the service received
– Resolving any customer issues or escalating where appropriate to management
– Updating customer records accurately
– Due to the nature of the customer base you will be required to offer an empathetic and sensitive approach
– Working within a volume and busy environment, candidates must work well under pressure
– Undertaking administration tasks and issuing letters for un-contactable customers
– Treating all information with strict confidentially
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00 and the position is based in Worsley.
To apply for this opportunity please select the apply button.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy additional company benefits, so register online today.