Purchase Ledger Clerk
Â£16K – Â£18.5K
An opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join this market leading services organisation based in Taunton on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager the main purpose of the role will be to ensure that suppliers are paid within agreed timescales.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
– Posting to the Purchase Ledger
– Batching, Matching and Coding
– Payment runs
– Supplier queries
– Staff expenses
– Petty cash
The ideal candidate will
– Have experience in a similar role
– Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Have excellent IT skills including Excel
– Have experience in using Sage (although this is not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within this market-leading organisation and receive an above market rate salary. This is an urgent vacancy, so please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting reference DB2564.