Our Local Authority client in East London is currently looking for Contact Centre Advisors for a Local Authority to work in a VERY busy Call Centre.
THESE ROLES ARE TEMPORARY ONGOING WITH IMMEDIATE START FROM SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWS, ASSESSMENTS – A NOTICE PERIOD OF MORE THAN 1 WEEK CANNOT BE CONSIDERED NOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT WORKED WITHIN A CALL CENTRE ENVIRONMENT (Customer Service Call Centre’s experience is essential)
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Short Listed Candidates will be required to take part in a telephone test then will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre Prior to offer of role.
Must have outstanding customer service skills/ experience and problem solving skills.
This role will require occasional work on Saturdays.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SENT, JOB SPEC AND OTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR TELEPHONE INTERVIEW AND ASSESSMENT DAY WHICH WE ARE LOOKING TO CONDUCT THE WEEK OF 25th January 2016.
Â£12.60 PAYE Per Hour! or Â£15.90 Ltd or Umbrella
* Handle minimum of 80+ calls per day.
* Deal with irate customers.
* Maintain control of calls.
* Work to timescales and guidelines.
* To organise and deliver all work on time and to agreed quality standards.
* To ensure all work undertaken is compliant with policies and practice of Hackney Homes, and statutory requirements.
* To have a commitment to the organisational values and beliefs of Hackney Homes.
* To actively promote the implementation of Equal Opportunities policies and procedures, and to ensure that the service provided to clients, tenants and end users is delivered in line with the Hackney Homes’ Equality and Diversity Policy.
* To communicate in a clear and confident manner that is in line with established policies and Practices of Hackney Homes.
* To assess own priorities on a day-to-day basis and set objectives and deadlines to meet those priorities.
* To assist with Tenancy & Leasehold enquiries and Benefit issues