Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Center in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Customer Order Representative roles with different languages.
• The Customer Order Representative provides customers, distributors, end users, potential customers and Field Sales with product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and program information.
• Manages customer orders, including order entry and order changes. Expedites orders and shipments with operations.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, verifying order terms and conditions, confirming routing rules and entering shipment, quantity and date information.
• Emphasis is on world class customer service that is a competitive weapon and contributes to the growth of the business.
• Accepts and processes written orders, following established business rules
• Provides customers and/or distributors with product information or leverages internal resources to fulfill requests
• Support function for CSRs on daily business. Monitors and corrects EDI error logs as well as general system error lists
• Expedites orders to prevent customer line downs or machine downtime. Processes emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner
• Enters new orders from customers through order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry. Enters changes and cancellations from customers through order entry systems, using established business rules
• Processes blanket orders from OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and distributor accounts and validate the blanket releases against the customer order board. Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a weekly basis
• Maintains accurate and organized order files, order acknowledgments and customer contact information (including ship-to addresses)
• Proactively communicates in a timely manner with internal and external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status. Communicates in a timely manner with operations to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests
• Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving. Occasionally participates in cross-functional teams to solve recurring customer issues
• Order Management experience is an advantage
• Data entry skills
• Team-oriented problem solving skills
• Negotiation and conflict management skills
• Out-of-the-box thinking
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Phone skills and customer communication skills
• Reasoning ability
• Strong English and Dutch
What the Company offers
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important at the company
• Culture & Values
• Learning & Development- the hiring company invests in its employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.