REED HR are excited to be working with a leading organisation based in the North of Bristol who are looking for Standalone HR Officer on a Full Time and Temporary basis for a period of 2 – 3 months, with a chance of being extended/ made Permanent for a professional demonstrating the right skills and experience.
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager this is a great opportunity for a HR professional who is keen on building upon basic HR Operational experience in a forward-thinking organisation (Experience in SAP is highly beneficial).
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
• To act as the first point of contact for day to day Human Resources queries from internal and external customers, providing advice and guidance on Human Resources processes and procedures and redirecting/referring more complex queries
• To organise and prioritise own work activities to deliver to tight and potentially competing deadlines.
• To organise and support internal meetings including booking rooms & catering where appropriate e.g. for disciplinary cases and grievances.
• To maintain complex Human Resources records in the HR database and in filing systems and ensure that accurate, up-to-date information is held.
• Deal with queries, issues and requests and make decisions over when to refer more complex situations to the Human Resources Adviser, Officer or Manager.
• To work closely with the central Human Resources systems team regarding the quality of data and application of central processes and service standards.
The ideal candidate must:
• Experience in SAP is highly beneficial
• Proven HR administrative experience in a busy office environment
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage a busy workload, working towards
• Excellent computer skills that include experience of word processing, spreadsheets, email, diary management and large database systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of Human Resources practice and employment legislation
This is an urgent vacancy with a potential start of Friday 18th December 2015 , thus if this is a position you are interested in, please apply now or email Vanessa Otoo at REED HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.