Reed HR are excited to be working with a forward thinking and commercially aware Public Sector organisation who are looking for a HR Specialist to join their UK wide Specialist team on a Full Time 12 month FTC basis, in the Bristol Head offices.
Working in a team of 9 specialists this is an exciting an progressive opportunity, reporting to a Senior Business partner to develop strong operational skills liaising with Senior Stakeholder of the organisation in effectively coaching and mentoring in complex people issues.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
• Coaching and advising them in managing complex people issues, including capability, disciplinary, grievance, bullying and harassment, whistle-blowing and flexible working.
• Arranging resources to increase the confidence and capability of managers in managing complex people issues.
• Dedicated support in managing complex cases via HR Specialist inbox and phone line.
• Providing an account management service to the HR function, to provided intelligence, trends, risks and solutions on people related issues.
• Working collaboratively across the HR function with our Centres of Expertise and Legal teams to procure specialist advice.
The ideal Candidate must hold:
• Substantial experience in an operational HR environment.
• A credible HR professional with a track record of setting high standards, problem solving and delivering results in a complex and demanding environment.
• Good knowledge of employment law.
• A good understanding of the principles and application of HR Strategy.
• Proven experience of influencing and flexibility in approach working with customers and partners including senior management level
• Proven ability to adapt style to different business ways of working and balance strategic and reactive work.
This is an urgent vacancy, with Shortlisting to take place on 4th January 2016, please apply now or email Vanessa Otoo @ REED HR (email@example.com) for more information.