My Client, a top tier Investment Management House based in The City are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to help support their ongoing growth efforts into European Markets by focusing on marketing campaigns across all Digital Channels.
This central London based role will work alongside the experienced Head of Digital and will focus on delivery of individual digital marketing campaigns for the business across all channels.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to help deliver digital marketing campaigns through various channels, such as search, display, PPC, affiliate, social and other digital routes to market, all with a consistent brand identity throughout. You should have experience of working with agency partners to deliver campaigns and sales targets and preferably have experience in financial services.
You should have managed internal stakeholders and external creative, media and design agencies and be confident challenging strategies and recommendations. You should be comfortable working independently and within a team. We would like to see a marketing degree or qualification such as CIM or equivalent, however, this is not essential.
In addition, the successful Digital Marketing Executive will have:
* Proven experience in delivering digital campaign targets within budget
* A true passion for digital, keeping fully informed of technological and media innovation; bringing new proposals for test and/or deployment to enable competitive advantage
* Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
* Excellent project, supplier management and organisational skills – able to communicate with different areas of the business in an effective manner
* Experience of inputting to the development of business strategy and then translating that strategy into a series of deliverables / plan
* Strong numeracy, analysis and reporting skills – exceptionally strong with Excel, Google Analytics, Tag Management etc.
Contact: Mel Harris