* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail, and abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with the internal customers and the Partnership to analyse information needs and requirements and deliver artefacts as needed, for example: Functional requirements by way of Business Requirements Document, Wireframes/Screen designs, Interface specification, etc.
* Work independently with internal and external business and development teams to define concepts and contribute to design solutions, under direction (priority) of project managers.
* Financial Services experience;
* Proven Business Analysis experience;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have the right experience as a Business Analysis, please do not hesitate to get in contact. Alternatively, if you know of a Business Analysis who you feel would be suitable for this opportunity, feel free to pass the details on.
Contact: Mel Harris