Job Elements: –
• Responsible for the build and test of production products for a variety of field applications.
• Diagnostics and development testing methods of products to help achieve strict manufacturing output deadlines.
• Be able to support the technical team based within that department.
• Ownership of performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Manufacturing/engineering background.
• A capability in the use and application of lean manufacturing/process improvement tools and techniques.
• Ideally exposure to Six Sigma.
• City and Guilds, HNC etc. or higher qualification in an engineering discipline
• Comfortable in a hands on role within a strong team culture
• IT literate.