Lead Systems Engineer – Service Oriented Architectures, Geospatial, Visualisation
Lead Systems Engineer – Service Oriented Architectures, Geospatial, Visualisation: A world renowned Defence Sector Engineering organisation are currently seeking a Lead Systems Engineer – Service Oriented Architectures, Geospatial, Visualisation at their site in Farnborough.
Lead Systems Engineer – Service Oriented Architectures, Geospatial, Visualisation Responsibilities:
Systems Engineer IPTs Lead for a team of professional staff within the Engineering & Technical Organisation’s, Mission Applications, Geospatial and Visualisation Solutions capability area.
* Technical leadership and planning in support of multiple projects.
* Managing IPT Leads to perform assigned tasks and meet programme milestones.
* Identifying training necessary to ensure that core skills and competencies remain aligned with business objectives.
* Facilitating career development of direct reports, coordinating with staff to devise personal career development plans and to identify opportunities for growth.
* Analysis, design, development and implementation of Service Oriented Architectures.
Lead Systems Engineer – Service Oriented Architectures, Geospatial, Visualisation Requirements:
Able to determine appropriate methodologies, formulate appropriate solutions and provide guidance, direction and technical leadership commensurate with the level of development of each member of the technical team.
Able to execute and perform without assistance and possessing extensive practical experience and applied knowledge across the following areas:
* Core Geospatial Technologies
* Geospatial Intelligence Visualisation
* Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination architectures and processes.
* Technical Planning
* Process standards, Enterprise Analysis, System Definition, Systems Integration, Test, Verification & Validation
* Technology Management.
* Technical Risk and Opportunity assessment; Configuration and Data Management & Decision Analysis
* Comprehensive understanding with practical experience and applied knowledge in two or more of the following areas:
* Database Engineering
* Data Centres
* Full Motion Video
* Wide Area Motion Imagery
* Effective listening, persuasive and effective speaking, presentation and technical writing skills in the English language.
* Able to build productive relationships; conflict management; mentoring and coaching skills.
The successful candidate will be required to achieve SC Security Clearance for this role!!!!
Apply now or call Steve Dignum
Contact: Steve Dignum