Our client based in Camberley are looking for a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis to offer exceptional Customer Service within a busy Sales Office by determining and providing for Customers’ requirements.
· The role involves managing incoming sales calls from existing and potential customers. This includes answering incoming calls concerning prices, stock availability, delivery times, order tracking, account queries and technical questions.
· You will communicate progress with the customer in a confident and professional manner to ensure they are fully updated.
· Developing and maintaining a high level of service for the customers and agents.
· Sorting the sales inboxes and forwarding any orders to the processing department.
· It is essential that the candidate has experience working within a customer service environment and can demonstrate the ability to negotiate professionally with the customer.
· The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated confident individual with the ability to think outside the box.
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal and time management skills are vital for this very challenging role.
· Experience and confidence using SAP would be an advantage. However full training will be given.
· The ability to deal in a confident, polite and professional manner when dealing with difficult Customers on the telephone.
· Have a good level of knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs.
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work both in a team and using own initiative.
Keywords: SAP, Order Process, Customer Service, Queries, Customer, Orders, Process, Deliveries, Quotes.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Contact: Nicky Morris