Our client is currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic German Speaking Customer Service Administrator to join their warm and friendly team on a long-term, temp to perm basis in the Reading, Berkshire area.
Successful candidates will be supporting customer services team by promoting the highest levels of service excellence with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
– Maintaining and managing smooth operations of customer services for the German speaking customer base for all internal and external customers
– Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring the customer database is updated at all times
– Managing customer orders over the phone or via email
– Ensuring a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests
– Ensuring that all new orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timelines
– Any administrative tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience:
– Fluent German and English language skills (both, written and verbal)
– Previous experience in customer service/administrative role
– Customer service orientated
– Positive and flexible approach to solving issues
– Able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
– Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The pay rate is Â£9 per hour and + depending upon experience.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate and apply now by sending your CV (click ”Apply” button below). If you require any further information, please call our office on 0118 950 8757 (ask for Greta).
Contact: Greta Andrijauskaite