e and make recommendations on email marketing and related web properties.
• Support NVIDIA’s SEO strategy (including link building, keyword research, onsite SEO, reporting).
• Manage EMEAI community promotions and contests to help drive traffic and generate sales.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, with excellent presentation and project management skills.
• Significant experience in email and marketing automation.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of SEO / Social Media / Analytics.
• Solid understanding of email template development (HTML, CSS, Responsive).
• Previous experience with Marketo and SalesForce (other email marketing tools desirable).
• Experience with social media marketing and managing community promotions & contests.
• Creative flair (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• A good degree from a leading university in a relevant discipline.
• Good organisation skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritisation skills.
• Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class web team are expanding fast. If you’re creative and autonomous, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
Closing date 13 January 2016
Contact: Click to apply