We are looking to recruit a full time member in our busy service team at our office in Guildford.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available.
The role is office based and requires an individual who copes well in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in working in a similar position, be a quick learner and possesses both common sense and sound business acumen.
The successful candidate will be at the frontline in dealing with our customers on the telephone and via email and sending engineers to various locations throughout the UK in order to keep our business running smoothly.
• Great organisational skills
• Ability to multi task
• Strong IT skills-Word, Excel and Outlook etc
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Eloquent and professional phone manner
• Working hours are 8:30 am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
• The role is challenging but enjoyable and will suit a candidate who thrives in a fast paced working environment, enjoys working within a team and can show initiative and a passion to succeed.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: £22,000.00 /year Required experience: Customer Service role: 1 year