Working hours 35.5hrs p/w
Posting date: November 26th, 2015
Role closing date: December 24th, 2015
The Assistant Commercial Finance Manager works in partnership with the business to:
• Provide commercial insights relating to future performance
• Provide structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial decisions.
Provides value added, commercially focused insights to the business.
Provides high quality financial information and advice to business units
Sharing insightful financial analysis showing the ?nancial implications of decisions and helping the business unit get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals
Assist in building strong financial and commercial awareness within business units and challenge business managers to improve performance
Implements best practice planning and control techniques in line with business needs
Acts as an interface between business units and specialized finance functions as required.
• Degree educated with professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA)
• Extensive experience in an global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment, ideally within Corporate or Operations Finance.
• Experience dealing with external stakeholders
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, i.e. SAP/HFM/BI/BCP
• Broad experience in large global organisation with in depth knowledge in specific FMCG process areas
• Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation and commercial acumen,
• Ability to simplify complex situations and synthesise, communicate and present complex information
• Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills