Working hours 35.5hrs p/w
Posting date: November 26th, 2015
Role closing date: December 24th, 2015
The Brand Deployment Executive will be responsible for:
Driving the co-ordination and implementation of brand marketing activities including consumer promotions, packaging initiatives, POSM and in-store tactics across Global Travel Retail markets excluding Asia Pacific as agreed in the cycle plan.
Ensuring timely delivery of brand activities by working closely with agency partners to provide cost effective, high quality results that meet the requirements of individual brand templates and comply with market legislation and IMS2.
– Assist the Brand Deployment Manager in preparation of information and analysis to enable creation of brand strategies.
Input to and monitoring of the development of brand marketing activities.
– Ensure alignment with global activities, marketing standards, corporate and regulatory affairs and specific domestic legal requirements.
– Co-ordinate and assist the Brand Deployment Manager in the creation of activity recommendations and evaluation, using available research, sales data, hostess reports and industry information.
– Co-ordinate the involvement of key stakeholders in the scoping of requirements for branded cycle plan activities.
– Provide and co-ordinate accurate and effective brand activity briefs to agency partners.
– Liaise and co-ordinate with Agency partners to ensure all brand activity is developed and implemented on time, within budget and strategy as per the cycle plan.
– Negotiate the cost and terms of individual brand activity projects with Agency partners ensuring effective use of brand budget spend. Ensure agency delivered initiatives meet BATI quality standards.
– Diploma/ degree in marketing or equivalent knowledge
– Previous Brand marketing experience (on a junior level). Proven understanding of consumer marketing principles, as well as ability to translate Brand strategies into consumer relevant propositions
– Strong project management and operational skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to “Make it happen”
– Analytical thinking
– Results oriented
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural and business diverse environments