Eden Brown Synergy Recruitment urgently require your help filling this locum social worker position in a highly rated borough in West London.
Suitable candidates should have a degree in social work, HCPC registered and have post qualification experience in the similar Care Management role.
The main purpose of the job is to provide an assessment and care management service to Service Users living in the borough. To provide a professional social work service to people with a range of care needs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
*To help provide a service that improves the availability and quality of advice and information for all residents and continues to offer timely and responsive assessments and to deliver personalised care to support users and carers with non-complex needs to shape their own lives and the services they receive.
*To assess, according to the agreed eligibility criteria, the needs of people who are referred to the AIA team.
*To arrange services for all residents in need of social care support referred to the team in a safe, timely and effective manner.
*To participate in the duty service
*To liaise effectively and work in partnership with statutory and voluntary organisations
* To participate in team and service developments
* To maintain records and be conversant with the Department’s I.T. systems
* To be conversant with relevant legislation, departmental standards and procedures. To work according to local and national policies and in the context of people being supported to have more choice and control.
* To participate in regular one to one supervisory meetings and inform the relevant manager of all matters of an urgent or complex nature
* To undertake training as identified in conjunction with the manager and to disseminate information and share knowledge with the team
* To ensure all service users are enabled to maximise their capability as a result of our input.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
Our client puts their people first, which is why they provide you with everything you need to make your job easier:
– Great location with easy links to central London
– Competitive pay and benefits
– Effective management
We operate a Â£200 referral scheme and have more roles than you can imagine. Give us the name of a friend or colleague and once placed into a new role, get yourself Â£200
To hear more about this exciting prospect, get in touch today by calling Becky Dewis on or emailing