M2 Education has an urgent need for a Music specialist. This position is for one of our partnership schools in Northumberland and is due to start immediately. The position is full time to cover a temporary sickness beginning immediately.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
• Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
• Have a good knowledge of the required framework at Key Stage 2 and 3 Music
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
• Be well organised and be able to plan effectively
• Be adaptable to cope with any situation
This teaching post is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out, as well as satisfactory references being taken. Applications from NQTs will be considered alongside applications of more experienced Teachers.
M2 Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay, an expenses account and an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.