Qualified Social Worker – Adult’s and Wellbeing Team – Hereford
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers in Herefordshire to work in the Adult’s and Wellbeing Team.
*Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary service.
*Assessment planning and review experience in Community Care
*Working with vulnerable adults
*Experience of working with complex cases involving conflict and risk
*Experience of promoting personalisation and the use of personal budgets/direct payments
Essential requirements for this role include:
*Undertake Safeguarding work relevant to the level of a Social Worker commensurate with training experience and post qualifying
*Demonstrable ability to provide social care component when placed in a multi-disciplinary setting.
*Must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work as part of Social Care and Multi- Agency Teams and deliver integrated pathways effectively
*Skills in mediation, negotiation, managing conflict, managing change and teamwork
*HCPC registration or equivalent
*Post qualifying training and continued professional development to be evidenced for any progression.
***This is an urgent role offering Â£28ltd per hour***
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Rachael at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of Â£250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a Â£250 bonus!