Senior Business Analyst – Oracle Financials – International Market Leader
A brand new career opportunity has arisen within this International market leading organisation for an Oracle Financials Business Analyst with solid Oracle skills, ideally within the Oracle Financials / eBusiness Suite to join the business at another exciting time of growth.
Working as a key part of the Oracle Financials Project & Support function you will provide a key service for their Oracle E-Business suite which will include:
– Analyzing complex cross-functional business processes and defining requirements
– Managing the design of integrated solutions
– Ensuring the end-to-end solution delivers the business results
– Manages ad hoc projects and drives new processes
As a result you will spend a large amount of your time developing, monitoring and tracking plans to create the Business Analyst deliverables on the projects. You will also create, revise and execute deliverables around process mapping, data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, functional design and config as well as coaching other BA’s and sharing best practice.
Skills required for the Oracle Financials Business Analyst:
– Solid BA experience across at least 2 major complex implementation projects (end-to-end)
– Oracle Financials / E-Business Suite
– Process Knowledge as well as technical knowledge
This is a great career opportunity with huge scope for career and personal development for the successful person.
Salary: Â£50,000 – Â£56,200 + bonus + stock + benefits (depending on experience)
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire, Greater London Border
Skills: Oracle Financials, Business Analyst, eBusiness Suite
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
Contact: Nicola Field