Interim Senior Software Engineer – ECDIS , Marine
C++ / C#
Location – SW London / Surrey
An extremely interesting contract assignment for a talented , senior level Software Engineer to join a global leader in their field – complex systems engineering solutions for the marine sector. You will join a team who are involved in software development of marine navigation products, focusing on design, implementation and test of ECDIS systems.
With your extensive knowledge of software product development you will work on full life cycle development projects , working closely with colleagues as well as liaising with external stakeholders, potentially including suppliers.
Senior Software Engineer – skills and experience required :
* Extensive commercial experience developing software for commercial and defence sector systems
* Proven expertise ECDIS Charting systems – with specific knowledge of IHO S-57
* Multi-threaded applications desirable
* Full Life Cycle software development
* Knowledge of relevant quality standards – CMMI .
This is an excellent contract opportunity with a world class systems engineering company – if you are potentially interested send me your CV along with a contact telephone number !
Contact: Gary Butt