Integrated Logistic Support Engineer – ILS Engineering
Senior /Principal Level Position
Location – SW London
Salary – up to Â£40-48k + Benefits (Pension , BUPA)
An exciting ILS Engineering opportunity has just become available within a globally renowned systems engineering company, recognised for it’s groundbreaking technology, and its expansive presence in both defence and commercial programmes.
The position of ILS Engineer is available for an experienced applicant in engineering standards and principles , with an extensive proven track record in the ILS area.
This is a varied and challenging role, with responsibility for delivering all aspects of ILS/Supportability contract deliverables to ensure all relevant ILS project drivers are considered and associated risks and their impacts are mitigated.
You will ensure that ILS evolves in a timely manner, consistent with the needs of the Programme/Project and will implement the Customer’s contractual ILS and Supportability requirements, through life.
Furthermore, this particular position will see the candidate working on UK classified programmes, and therefore must be a UK citizen, as obtaining security clearance to SC is an essential requirement of this role.
Skills and Experience Required :
– Proven ILS Engineer , ideally within a Defence relevant domain , although other engineering sector backgrounds would be considered ( ie Rail , Transportation, Aerospace)
– Engineering qualifications , ideally at least to HNC level
– Established experience in Logistics Support Analysis
– Able to work just as easily on their own , using own initiative , as in a multi-disciplined engineering team
– Ideally a knowledge of relevant Defence Standards and Joint Service Publications (desirable).
If you are seeking a new permanent opportunity that will see you working for a genuine world leader with a wide array of interesting projects – apply now by sending me your cv and contact telephone number !
Contact: Gary Butt