One of our best client in the Chester area are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity within their business, if you are looking for a opportunity to join a fantastic team in a varied role then make sure you at least consider this role.
My client provide business solutions to well recognised corporate businesses around the country.
As an Account executive you will play a key part in the business and managing relationships:
– You will work with existing clients and administer their accounts
– Maintain all documentation in an accurate manner
– Manage the client relationship and build strong working relationships
– Ensure account are profitable and drive growth
– Meet all KPI and quality levels
– Provide quotations and invoices and understand the budget
– Take ownership of all client targets assigned to you
– Provide reports on key clients and ongoing analysis
– Use CRM on a daily basis
– Develop a strong working knowledge of all your clients business
To be successful in this role you will:
– Have proven account management experience
– Be able to deliver the highest level of customer service
– Have experience in a target driven role
– Need strong IT skills including all MS Office programmes
– Have strong communication skills both verbally and in written form
– Experience in using a CRM would be advantageous
– A competitive salary of Â£17,000 per annum
– An immediate start is available
– Free onsite parking
For immediate impact simply apply online today or contact me on Daniel.email@example.com or 01244 405 100.